Thursday, May 3, 2012

DORITOS® JACKED™ Enchilada Supreme Flavored Tortilla Chips

These are my new favorite Doritos - I like chips that are extra flavorful so the more powder residues that remain on my fingers after a bag, the more likely I'll like the chip. There is no such thing as overpowering cheesy goodness in my book. 

These chips are very cheesy - with a powdery black bean taste to it. They are not spicy and not exactly easy to tire of.

Between my Ruffles addiction and these new Doritos, I can't remember the last time I left my local grocery store with a different type of chips.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elle, I tried these a few weeks ago and wasnt impressed. I prefer the Dorito 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burn. I was hoping these would be spicy. I was disappointed. Lately I've been addicated to Cheetos Flammin hot. Have you tried them?

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Fast Food & Fast Fashion

LinkWithin

type='text/javascript'/>